Terms & Conditions
My Native Bites, a Bangalore based company (“Buyer”) and Seller hereby agree that the following terms and conditions will apply to all products sold by Seller to Buyer. The term 'My Native Bites' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, ONE MARKETERS, whose registered office is Office #182,1st Floor, Side Entrance, 36th ‘A’ Cross, 18th Main Road, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560041, Bangalore, INDIA. The GSTIN of the company is 29AHUPP8396B1ZH.
General Terms & Conditions
- All purchases are final, non-cancelable and non-refundable, except as stated in the applicable Cancellation and Returns / Refunds policy.
- Any prices, quotations and descriptions referred to on this site are subject to availability, and the same do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn at any time prior to our express acceptance of your order.
- My Native Bites remains the owner of the packaging, including the bottles, crates and boxes as well as other means, in so far as they are returnable, even if the customer has paid the deposit charged.
- My Native Bites shall not be liable to pay damages in respect of its failure to properly fulfill its responsibilities or ensuing from any wrongful act.
- While we make every effort to ensure that items appearing on the Site are available, we cannot guarantee that all items are in stock or immediately available when you submit your order. We may reject your order (without liability) if we are unable to process or fulfill it. If this is the case, we will refund any prior payment that you have made for that item in terms of our Returns / Refunds policy.
The text, images and all data (the content) of the website www.mynativebites.com are under strict copyright. The content of the website is copyrighted by the owners.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Bangalore, Karnataka.